4 Sep 2017
To quote ADR 2017, any business "the activities of which include the carriage, or the related packing, loading, filling or unloading, of dangerous goods by road shall appoint one or more safety advisers for the carriage of dangerous goods".
There are very few exemptions to this legal requirement and failure to comply may invalidate your insurance.
We at Ludgate can perform this dangerous goods safety adviser role for you, providing cost-effective professional compliance with dangerous goods transport legislation for road, rail and sea.
As long-standing experts in this arena, our D.G.S.A. services exceed the requirements of ADR and include:
- Initial auditing and reporting
- Email and phone support, providing advice on dangerous goods legislation (ADR, RID, IMDG)
- Inspection checks and reports
- Annual reports
- Free Instructions in Writing in all available languages, on request
- Compliance recommendations
- Briefing notes and updates
- 24/7 emergency helpline
We hope that our services are of interest to you or your clients, subcontractors and suppliers. We suggest that you contact us to discuss your individual circumstances and so that we can provide a personalised quotation.
Provided by : Webmaster